Monday, July 5, 2010

Shopping List



I just did a compra. that's grocery shopping for those of you that weren't brought up Hispanic. All the stuff that I usually buy is right here. On the left is Dr. Bronners Peppermint Castille soap good for people and vegetables, A new toothbrush, dental floss and toothpaste. A pack of kumato tomatoes (delicious) 4 colored peppers, a jar of capers, Granny Smith apples, a container of alfalfa sprouts, unripe bananas. a half gallon and carton (you can store it unrefrigerated for a year!) of Silk unsweetened soymilk (sorry to tell you if you like the plain one: cane juice = sugar), Traditional and Inca Red quinoa (I just couldn't choose so I got both) Yams and a bag of Bob's organic milled flaxseeds.

Things that I'm missing from this picture: Original (red box) Post spoon sized shredded wheat, Sun Maid Raisins, beans of all types, Lettuces of all types, Wheat bread made without high fructose corn syrup, tofu, seasonings like extra virgin olive oil and balsamic vinegar, Goya Adobo, sea salt, Tabasco sauce, Bragg liquid aminos and a bunch of vegetables that I add to salads or steam like spinach, mushrooms, Kale, radishes, and many many more. I also take a daily multivitamin.

That is pretty much all I eat. As for drinking I only drink water. no bubbles, no flavors or vitamins just water. sometimes I go nuts and have some ice with it but that's as far as I go.

It's a very simple structure that works for me. Personally, I can complicate a glass of water if you let me. My ultimate choice is no choice.

No comments: