Thursday, July 15, 2010

It's Supper Time

95% of the time I eat the same exact dinner every day with small deviation. I don't use menus ever.

Diner Dinner: Veggie Burger on toasted wheat bread, lettuce, tomato, pickle and a baked potato

Should I deign to eat fish (on rare occasion) I will have Salmon, side salad, (w/o onion) with a green steamed vegetable or on occasion lightly sauteed spinach with mushroom and a baked potato.



Chinese food: steamed vegetables with tofu and black bean sauce on the side with cashew nuts and brown rice.

Empire Schezuan "Design your own dish": steamed broccoli, spinach, green beans and soft bean curd (tofu) with black bean sauce on the side with cashew nuts and brown rice.

My "Standard Lunch" but for dinner: I prepare a salad with lettuce, cucumber, tomato and 4 different color peppers, cucumbers and alfalfa or broccoli sprouts, chopped radish with balsamic and extra virgin olive oil, adobo and capers. top it off baked yam or sweet potato. two slices wheat bread. For protein I will add beans or beans and quinoa

No comments: