Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Chef Dave is in the House






Painter and Martial Artist, Chef Dave wanted to come over and show me Master Tony Jaa's Ong Bak 2. We even cooked lunch I made Quinoa and black beans with kumato. i also made the salad but Chef Dave busted out these Wustof knives that defied reality. his ability to cut vegetables and put together entrees was mind boggling. "Sometimes people refer to me as the human Cuisinart" here's what we had:

salad with with quad color julienne peppers, radishes, capers and cucumber in a balsamic vinaigrette

1 baked yam


wilted spinach salad with sauteed yellow squash, mushrooms, cherry tomatoes, red onions, sliced granny smith apples, raisins and a touch of honey, lemon juice, olive oil, apple cider vinegar and dill.

Quinoa and black beans with aromatic vegetables (garlic, red onions and peppers) a little sea salt and adobo seasoning

2 slices of wheat bread and a tall glass of water chef Dave then prepared himself a tall espresso in my Montezuma cup. He seemed quite pleased. "Next time let's invite some girls over." I hope they dig martial arts flicks!



Dave pouring his espresso from his beat up espresso pot. "nectar of the Gods" he calls it. Coffee makes me a mite nervous! (I only drink water.)

No comments: