Someone asked me to share my recipe for preparing quinoa. So here it is. this will garner a lot so have some tupperware on hand to create serving sizes for yourself. Ready?
1) put 2 cups Quinoa red or black into a saucepan
2) add 3 cups water flame on high
3) add 2 Caps of Braggs Liquid Aminos
4) add 1 tablespoon of Tabasco sauce.
5) add can of beans with water.
6) add adobo and black pepper to taste
7) when water boils reduce flame to a simmer then put lid on pan
8) stir occasionally
9) add an half an ounce of Bob's Milled Flaxseed
10) after 5 to 7 minutes of this shenaniganery let it sit for a hot minute and the flaxseed should sap up the last of the water
11) Dole out some to eat then put the rest in tupperware to eat later.
12) Enjoy this perfect protein plain or add to salad for extra punch!