Sunday, January 20, 2008

Checkerphil Returns to Chess Now



Bobby Fischer is barely in the box but I'm sure he'll be turning in his grave after catching this crazy episode of Chess Now I was asked to fill in last minute. There are a lot of good points. It's funny, informative and the hostess, Agathe is more than pleasing on the eye. Bad point's crazy callers and the phone number keeps obscuring my quiff! Richard Hudnick from IAGO: (International Abstract Games Organization) (who really kept reminding me of Socrates Poole (Christian Clemenson) from the 1993 TV show, The Adventures of Brisco County Jr.) In any case he says we are the only current Chess show on TV. If that's the case, Aye Caramba! Bah! mayhaps I'm too close to it since I'm on it. Judge for yourself and don't forget to rate it! What's chess without a rating?

No comments: