Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Keep Good Company

Q: What do these gentlemen have in common?



  • Leonardo Da Vinci
  • Sir Isaac Newton
  • Benjamin Franklin
  • Albert Einstein
  • Nikola Tesla
  • Thomas Edison
  • Steve Jobs
  • Morrissey
  • KRS-1
  • Philippe Robert Dejean
I'll tell you the answer in a sec if you hadn't guessed already. A little back story first: I walked outside this crisp, fine morning and I saw a list of people tacked onto a scaffold. I was very interested because the paper was of such impressive quality It caused me to stop (because I'm a freakazoid like that) I added Morrissey and KRS-1 because this list also applies to them also (Ironic because in the early 1990s I had this strange dream that god was a space alien and he imparted to me that KRS-1 and Morrissey were prophets that I should heed but I just dismissed it as the psilocybin induced delirium it was) But in retrospect my reverie was correct! They both share a connection I had completely overlooked at the time. Give up yet?

A: !snairategev lla R eW

Heres a couple of websites they plugged on that sheet:
vegsoc.org
vrg.org
vegsource.com

No comments: