Wednesday, October 10, 2007

The Power of Pussy


Me petting Pretty Princess

I was sitting here stroking my pussy and I listened over to the next room and I noticed my roomate doing the same! I tell you felines doth rule! Pretty Pretty Princess is so black I can't get shots of her but today I snapped one with my phone I like (It's actually upside down) and below that is a shot I took of Mr Cameramans cats Jimmy and Molly who were foster cats but moved on to becoming his own! *Sigh!* or *Purr!* My roomate says cats calm humans down and help them live long lives! I can see why!. Meow outs go to Suzanne Muldowneys cat Ebony that keeps her calm, Junipers new kitties, Peters Mz. Kitka, Muties Roxy and MMM's cats especially Ritz (RIP)


Jimmy and Molly at home


Two silly cat videos I just love!

I Love Kitty Cats




Kitty Cat Dance

No comments: