Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Little Wonder About My Latest Obsession

On my way up to Canada I had a lot of David Bowie I was listening to, a lot of it I had never heard before. In the middle of the night I was awoken by this song that I enjoyed so much that pretty much I listened to on a loop since I found it. People know that I have this tendancy to do this. So here is my latest obsession, a song called Little Wonder off Bowies album Earthling. I was wondering why I liked it so much since I love to analyze stuff into the ground but I found somebody who really hit the nail on the head of what makes it such a catchy tune. Peep this article out. Ill have my normal blog about whats going on here in Canada next time. I think im gonna count raisins and listen to this song a couple of more times before going on a walk with my uncle.

Here is the video so I can watch it at my leisure:

No comments: