Wednesday, November 12, 2008

John Lennon Suggests Join the Human Race

As I am a little bit OCD I listen to one or two songs over and over again for days on end. Since Saturday (Today is Weds) I've been listening to Instant Karma which I feel is one of Lennons best songs ever.



" You better recognize your brother is everyone you meet!
Why in the world are we here? Surely not to live in pain and fear."
All the lyrics totally doth rule. I once met Yoko Ono at the old Lispenard St. book store Printed Matter ( Yes, Laurie Anderson was also there!) I asked her for some words of wisdom she paused thoughtfully and jotted in my book: "Always know what it is before you ~ Okoy Ono"

1 comment:

Juniper said...

I posted that on Facebook a few days ago! Did you see it? Either way synchronicity!
This song is completely how I've been feeling this past week.