Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Rings of Saturn

"The future still looks good
And you've got time to rectify
All the things that you should.."
Think For Yourself ~The Beatles



Today was a beautiful day. I wore a suit all day because I had court so I missed Tai Chi but I'll be back with a vengeance tomorrow. After court I went to group which was fabulous as always afterward I felt happy and walked home along Central Park South as I was about to enter the part to take part of the downtown loop upward towards the pad I spied a man with a giant telescope. Being a big fan of astronomy I asked what he was doing and he was looking at Saturn my favorite planet. I have scoped Saturn with the naked eye but his telescope was pretty dang cool and i was able to see the rings of saturn which to me was so awesome. I was envigorated for the rest of the night. It is great to be alive tonight. This is a wonderful life.

No comments: