Friday, November 2, 2007

Phil @ Comic Book Store



Today I took my comic book class students to Jim Hanleys Universe. They were used to the simple manga section at Barnes and Noble so I was only too pleased to remove them from their comfort zone. When all was said and done they seemed to enjoy themselves and right when we were leaving, Hunter, one of my first comic club students walked in, thus proving my evil (okay chaotic neutral) plan of turning students into lasting fanboys and girls truly works! (add nefarious laughter here...)

If you are curious of what I'm reading, I've got the new Love and Rockets Los Bros Henandez rule even Time Magazine sez so!, The Boys (Garth Ennis/Darick Robertson) Jeff Smiths Shazam! collection and a comic I'm pretty happy about BIFF BAM POW! by Evan Dorkin and Sarah Dyer I love the House of Fun posse going from way back, I can't reccomend them enough! Enough talk! I gotta get back to work! A top secret project needs attention!

Good night and thank you!

No comments: