Sunday, February 15, 2009

Survey Says!?



I hate surveys. I think the process of sending them to everyone and anticipating their answers are too much pressure! Plus I feel the government or some Illuminati type group is compiling the information so they can use the information to educate some agent that will will appear as a new Friend that will coincidentally have so much in common with me, get me to lower my defenses then boom! Frame me for a crime I didn't commit. I know this is all groundless... Right? heh - heh... in any case in a feeble attempt to allay my paranoia, I finally filled out one and present it here.

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? No
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? I got weepy a couple of days ago because I was so happy. Tears of gratitude.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? My cursive penmanship has much to be desired
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? I cannot roll with meat
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? one day.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Yes. I try to be what I want in a friend so it would stand to reason
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? I try to avoid it. It's mean
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS Tonsils yes, uvula no.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? No way. there are so many better reasons to challenge death.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Spoon Sized Shredded Wheat (NO FROSTING!)
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? I kick em off.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Sometimes I smell strong
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? I desire vanilla
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? shoes. omg shoes.
15. RED OR PINK? Magenta
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? bad eyesight
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My Mother
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? No That's why I'm posting it
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Black pants with white racing stripes
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE ? steamed spinach, broccoli and string beans, with brown rice and tofu
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Morrissey
22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Periwinkle
23. FAVORITE SMELLS? rain.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Vinny Vella had a question.
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Yes, theyre mah fwend.
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Is chess a sport?
27. HAIR COLOR? black with strands of silver
28. EYE COLOR? its dark brown when I look at it with a flashlight
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? not in a hot minute
30. FAVORITE FOOD? I think I would like a baked yam. I haven’t had one in a month or so.
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Who wouldn’t enjoy a happy ending?
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? the Wrestler
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Black Tri State Conspiracy shirt
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? winter
35. HUGS OR KISSES? Both
36. FAVORITE DESSERT? A honey crisp or cameo apple would be nice
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Not necessary
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Not necessary
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? The Artists Way
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Mr T.
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT? Hustle, episode 1 season 4
42. FAVORITE SOUND? rain
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? BEATLES
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Hawaii
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? The jury is still out on that one.
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Brooklyn
47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? Not necessary

1 comment:

C.L. Rogers said...

Phil,

What I love about you is your consistence. Lets go have indian food soon.