Tuesday, February 5, 2008

It's all Good Good Good.

News from the Super Super Super Obsessive Cumpulsive Department: I've noticed lately that when think I say the word "Good" I actually say "Good Good Good." Upon further inspection I've noticed many people share this phenomenon. So notice closely what people tell you when you ask "How are you doing?" I also notice I've taken to repeating orders to students in rows of three. For example: “I think you should get a better pencil sharpener, also I think you should get a better pencil sharpener and if you get a chance you should um.. I don't know perhaps get a better pencil sharpener?" If they question what I asked I'll ask three more times in a totally different order. Shout outs to Vex the only person who can appreciate my mania. (He likes to measure and remeasure distances.) He bought me a cool Palomino Super long point pencil sharpener. He actually went online to do research on what pencil sharpener is the best. Now I sit there sharpening and resharpening my pencils. I can’t wait to get my hands on some more Dixon Ticonderoga Pencils (my favorite non technical pencil) I’m gonna go sharpening crazy that day. In any case I gotta sleep. Doctors appointment in the morning. I hope it will turn out good good good.

Photo by Aung@

PS: The Papermate Mirado Black Warrior Pencil also gets a mad shout out too!

I bow to the wisdom of the pencilpages.com.
In case you're curious the Pencil Revolution has begun.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Aw, I'm sorry you had to give the cats back. But I know the kids must have missed them. Next time around, you can pick out your very own cat, for keeps.